Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn, New York latest reviews

 

Multi-level center with a variety of stores, including big-box chains, plus several dining options


The Terminal Atlantic Terminal and Atlantic Center is two shopping centers located in Atlantic Avenue surrounded by Hanson Place, Fort Greene Place and Flat Bush Avenue in the Fort Greene part of Brooklyn, New York, near center Brooklyn. The Terminal Atlantic is located on the other side of the street at the Atlantic Center Shopping Center (by a small closed target bridge), and both are under the same administration by Madison International Realty. On December 22, 2017, the Atlantic Terminal and the Atlantic Center were obtained by Madison International Realty of Forest City Realty Trust. Private capital firm of real estate previously acquired a 49% stake in the Forest City portfolio in 2011 and the remaining 51% bought in 2017 to make Madison International Realty one of the main retail owners New York's. The Terminal Atlantic is also an office building and part of the Long Island Rail Road Atlantic Terminal Terminal.  The parts of the Atlantic Center Shopping Center have also been refurbished to supplement the new shopping center. The shopping centers are directly at Atlantic Avenue de Barclays Center Arena, in the Pacific area, developed by Forest City Ratner. 

With an Overall rating of 4.2/5 stars and 13000 reviews this still remains a good destination for shoppers even after the lockdown. The latest reviews of customers are the following:

Aniko: 5/5 stars
aniko said - "Convenient location and hours of operation closely at subway station.
Nice mall clean and great prices. Many choices the shopping. Not same before a the Pandemic but still busy always. Friendly staff and very helpful".

image from google


Leonardo: 5/5 stars
leonardo said - "A nice mall on one of the busiest transportation hubs in the city".

image from google

Korai: 4/5 stars
korai said - "Lots of shops to go to, as well as food venues to visit too. Open spaces. Never felt crowded. About a 20 minute walk from Classon Station through downtown Brooklyn, which is beautiful to see on pretty much any day. Got a suitcase from Burlington retailed at $170 for only $40. Love me some Burlington. Decent sized Target too"

image from google

Nathan: 3/5 stars
nathan said - "There’s a lot here…but…the mall as a whole needs to be modernized. It’s stuck in a different era of nyc and the neighborhood has long since moved on and gentrified. It’s mostly down market stuff on offer, but I do come here a lot to go to"

image from google

Ciara: 5/5 stars
ciara said - "I go to target almost every week. Definitely a great mall for quick needs. No fancy shopping here".

image from google
Recent Photos






Atlantic Terminal Mall is still a gorgeous destination for American shoppers based on this article. It's glad to see it's still business as usual after the lockdown and pandemic is almost over. We hope more shopping center like this will flourish all over the country when everything is back to normal.

This article is based on the Official listing in Google reviews